Monitran General Purpose acceleration transducers are suitable for use both in portable and permanently mounted applications and are suitable for the measurement of overall vibration levels and for vibration spectrum analysis.
Accelerometers are required for a wide range of environments so while the basic output is common to all sensors in this category, there are many variations allowing them to be used in those different environments ranging from:
- Standard industrial conditions
- Submersible and long term wet operation
- Approved under ATEX, IECEx and ANZEx for use in hazardous areas
- Restricted access locations
Two series are available:
Our long-standing, tried and trusted MTN/1100 range, and
The newly available MTN/2200 range with enhanced performance for more demanding applications.
The MTN/2200 series sensors feature new high performance electronics providing:
- increased shock resistance eliminating signal interruption during high shock loading episodes
- increased bias stability across the temperature range eliminating sensitivity changes at high temperature