Brüel & Kjær Vibro is the leading global independent supplier of condition monitoring solutions for rotating machinery. As part of the UK instrumentation and controls company Spectris plc, Brüel & Kjær Vibro are completely independent of machine manufacturers and process control system suppliers. This means our monitoring solutions are unbiased and not influenced by other corporate issues or potential conflict of interest.
The comprehensive product range comprises:
- Vibrocontrol 6000 Rack-based monitoring solutions
- Vibrocontrol Compact vibration monitors for one, two or three sensors
- DDAU Online condition monitoring systems for wind turbines with Vibrosuite software.
- Compass 6000 Plant-wide online machine monitoring systems.
- Vibration sensors (accelerometers, velocity transducers and displacement sensors)
- Vibrotest and Vibroport Handheld analysis instruments and data collectors.
Our products fulfil the most demanding applications for safety, condition and performance monitoring of rotating machinery, especially with the engineering and service backup which we provide..
Monitran manufacture a range of quality affordable vibration transducers.
In addition to general purpose standard output accelerometers, we can supply vibration transmitters with 4-20 mA output for direct connection to PLC and control systems.
A unique monitran feature is the tough stainless steel overbraided cable which is available througout the range.
Most transducer models are available in a variety of case designs, and there are variants rated for use in explosive atmospheres ( IECEx certified)